The fresh, cool air, the mesmerizingly magnificent foliage, the festive customs, the pumpkin spice everything and everything, and of course, that one wonderful day when cramming your face full of sweets doesn’t frown upon making autumn the ideal season. As a professional facialist, however, operating in an era where flawless skin with no makeup is the look of the moment and the expectation of every client, you should prepare yourself for the worst. The end of summer means getting your sleeves rolled up and getting to work for you. The season for revitalizing the skin after the extremely hot and getting ready for the extremely cold begins with the massive spike in facial bookings that goes hand in hand with the pretty changing leaves and Starbucks’ grande pumpkin spice lattes. This is the year to get your skin ready for the extreme cold. Let’s take a quick look at the primary issues with the skin after the summer. Find out more about the flawless skin that celebrities flaunt without makeup and how to get glowing skin without makeup. Discover which facial treatments are the best at quickly restoring dull, exhausted, and dehydrated skin vitality.
In-Depth Analysis Of The Most Common Post-Summer Skin Issues
Despite the appearance that summertime is flying by, the evidence left behind on our faces suggests otherwise. Even those who stay entirely out of the sun protect their skin with the right sunscreen. And never go outside without a hat and still have something to show their esthetician in the fall. For instance, the damage done by air-conditioned air, which saps the skin of its vitality and causes premature aging, can be demonstrated. The sun, the heat, the chlorine in the pool, the salty water, the happy summer cocktail parties, and the barbecues all show up on the skin as dead skin cells, clogged pores, dry patches, lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume. Maintaining good skin will help you avoid these problems.
Let’s Have A Look At The Primary Skin Disorders That Occur After The Summer:
- Breakouts. During the warmer months, many people experience acne. When combined with bacteria that cause acne, excessive buildup of dead skin cells, excessive perspiration, and increased sebum production are the ideal ingredients for blocked pores and acne outbreaks.
- Irritation. When people sweat, they have a greater tendency to touch their skin. In addition, discomfort increases due to the layer of dead skin cells that builds up during the months when the sun is out.
- Dehydration. The majority of activities may be done during the summer. And both those that take place outside and those that take place indoors are drying to the skin. The primary causes of the deficiency in moisture, and therefore the volume deficiency, are heat, salt, excessive levels of chlorine and acid in the water, and air-conditioned air.
- Skin is lackluster and lifeless, with lines and creases that are more prominent. If you add all of the summer skin concerns to the average loss of essential structural proteins, you will notice old skin with deeper lines, wrinkles, and sagging and drooping skin.
- Uneven skin tone. This is a direct result of spending excessive time outside in the sun.
- Bacterial infections of the skin occur more frequently during the summer because the weather creates the ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive. When the temperature is hot, bacteria are abundant everywhere, and individuals tend to touch their faces excessively.
- Pores that are clogged. This is a significant issue that, on its own, is the root cause of a wide variety of further skin issues. The development of zits and pimples, breakouts, and an inability to absorb any lotions, serums, or ointments begins with clogged pores. Acne that repeatedly comes back makes the pores seem worse; they stretch out and appear more significant. Scarring and the production of scar tissue may result from severe breakouts brought on by blocked pores.
- A lack of adequate blood circulation. When your skin is dehydrated, and your pores are blocked. It prevents anti-aging cosmetic products that include retinol or other ingredients that help enhance blood flow in aged skin from penetrating your skin and being effectively absorbed. When blood circulation is weak, there is inadequate skin oxygenation and transport and distribution of critical nutrients.
- Pigmentation. The body will darken its melanin to protect itself from UV radiation when exposed to the sun. Even though areas of pigmentation or a skin condition known as hyperpigmentation are common, tanning maybe even be over the skin.
- These are the most common issues with the skin that a beautician should be prepared to deal with throughout the autumn season. It is a lot, but there is no possibility that anybody would feel like presenting their bear face with even one of those difficulties on display, much alone all of them together. It is impossible for anyone to feel good about doing so.
No-Makeup, Glowing Youthful Complexion Should Be Your Autumn Objective
We wholeheartedly embrace and feel strongly about the shift toward wearing little or no makeup. This is a beautiful, powerful, and healthy product. On the other hand, we believe it is of the utmost significance for you to explain to your customers. This is the process by which all of this magnificence is achieved. We are all here for the makeup-free photos taken by Wonder Woman Gal Gadot, the pictures taken by bare-faced Katy Holmes, or the selfies taken by the movement’s pioneers, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, and Alicia Keys. You are well aware that all your customers are perusing those pictures of red carpet perfection. They are sure to expect you to fulfill their expectations, especially within a twenty-minute facial while on their lunch break. Please include some room in your schedule to describe the process followed to attain this appearance. We have just recently read yet another interview with a celebrity facialist; in it, she has stated unequivocally that. In addition to maintaining a healthy diet, regularly engaging in physical activity, and staying hydrated, the preparation for a no-makeup red carpet look must begin at least one month in advance. Minimum! Let’s look at the correct approach to achieving that flawless skin.
First things first, make sure you wash and exfoliate your skin. Since this, we will not spend much time on this topic today because it is a given. Before beginning any treatment for the skin, the first step is to ensure that the skin has been thoroughly cleansed and exfoliated. It is required of you. Period Utilize whatever cleaning device appeals to you; these days, various options are available, including crystal or diamond microdermabrasion equipment, face vacuums, professional facial steamers, and great ultrasonic skin scrubbers. Without using one of these devices, it is impossible to have a naturally glowing complexion, even without makeup. This will help you achieve clean pores, better management of breakouts, elimination of the layer of dead skin cells, and enhanced blood flow. In all honesty, if the customer had younger skin, this would be sufficient to kick-start the process of cell regeneration, allowing you to present them with radiant, polished skin. However, those above 25 need an extra anti-aging boost following the summer months. In addition, we highly recommend that you focus on two skin-altering super machines: the oxygen facial machine and the microcurrent treatment machine. Both of these devices may dramatically improve the appearance of your skin.
High-Tech Skin Care Marvels: The Essential Devices For Restoring Your Skin
Because we are now immersed in cutting-edge high technology, we can say with absolute certainty that this equipment will assist you in restoring sun-damaged skin. The lifeless and the drooping will be transformed into the luminous, the plump. And they raised with only a simple touch of a wand.
The oxygen skin treatment machine is often called “the before-the-event machine.” This is because celebrities frequently utilize the device to prepare for high-profile events shown on high-definition television. This treatment gets rid of fine lines and other defects, blurs, and filters, and it makes a face seem more supple and youthful than it ever has before. The one and only Madonna have been known to sing the praises of this particular facial, and her official website even includes a recommendation for it.
An infusion pistol is used to spray active serums into the skin before, during, and after the oxygen facial treatment. Infusing the oxygen stream with serum prevents damage to the upper layers of the skin. Oxygen reaches the deeper layers of the skin, where it is most needed to deliver anti-aging agents, nutrients, and vitamins. This quickly moisturizes the skin and gives it a plumper appearance. It provides an instantaneous supple and radiant impression, and the absence of volume is entirely undetectable.
This is the equipment you should grab if you have a client who tells you they need to look fantastic without makeup right now. The results are astounding.
What Are Some Additional Advantages Of Getting An Oxygen Facial, Then? Let’s Have A Look!
Structural protein increase. The oxygen facial stimulates the layer of the skin responsible for maintaining the structure of the skin, which in turn starts collagen production.
Skin detox. During a facial, a serum is applied to the skin, and it contains all the essential nutrients, vitamins, and active agents that assist the body in eliminating waste.
Rapid hydration. This infusion instantly rehydrates the skin, eradicating all teeny-tiny flaws and obscuring any impurities present.
Quick cell turnover. The cell turnover process relies heavily on oxygen as one of its primary components. And as you are giving yourself a facial, you are increasing the amount of oxygen in your bloodstream, which assists in the growth of new cells. Additionally, the high-pressure oxygen stream is an excellent polishing tool. With its help, acne can be easily treated, pores can be kept clean and clear, sun damage can be polished away, and the skin tone can be made more uniform. Risk-free and not intrusive in any way. Recovery is unnecessary, so you can go about your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Turning on your magical time-erasing microcurrent facelift machine is yet another great approach to assist your customers in attaining a beautiful face and reviving skin ravaged by the summer sun. Because it is possible to deliver the effects of a somewhat invasive surgery without the need for needles, knives, anesthesia, or any downtime, it is sometimes referred to as a “facelift machine.” Unbelievable, right? Microcurrent therapy is a treatment that has recently arrived on the beauty industry scene after being extensively researched and widely used in the medical field. If you choose not to believe us, there is an abundance of research available online on the clinical application of this treatment. It is used to treat chronic pain and inflammation. It is a lifesaver for post-surgical wounds; it speeds up the healing process for soft tissue and is used to treat bone injuries. Microcurrent treatment may also be used to treat bone fractures. In that case, what exactly is it, and how precisely might it benefit your customers?
Microcurrent facial machines use a low-level current to promote healing and activate anti-aging agents, such as promoting collagen and elastin formation. This helps combat the effects of aging on the skin. The proper operation of our cells depends on small amounts of electricity, often generated at a molecular level. In microcurrent therapy, a low-level electrical current is used to restart or keep the natural processes going within the cells. This promotes the healthy accelerated function of cells, which is essential given that cells frequently do not have enough electricity to function correctly and carry out their process perfectly.