Level up your Medspa business with the most powerful muscle building machine available on the market. Body sculpting is a money-generating business for spas/medspas, and this machine can be used both for beginners and professionals.
There are many benefits to muscle stimulation. The device can come with two handles, four handles, and/or a buttock cushion for maximum results.
- Builds muscle & Burns fat Together
- Non-invasive buttock lifting procedure
- Suitable for everyone – No anesthesia – No surgery
- Only a 30 minute a session
- Only four sessions are needed to see results
- It feels like an intensive workout
- Safe with No downtime
- Technology induces short bursts of powerful muscle contractions in the treatment area. These supramaximal muscle contractions are not achievable through voluntary contractions. When muscle tissue is exposed to these contractions, it must adapt to extreme and stressful conditions. The tissue does so by remodeling its inner structure, and in doing so, builds muscle and burns fat. This increases muscle density, decreases volume, better definition, and improves tone.
- Quick and effective. This is an attractive treatment option for those with a BMI of less than 25 and may not be ideal candidates for other fat reduction treatments. These painless sessions take approximately 30 minutes and can be added or stacked onto other treatments such to give patients the tight, firm body they want.
- Guts and butts. Treatement is particularly effective on stubborn fat deposits in the abdomen and buttocks, often the most frustrating for those seeking to improve their body shape through exercise and diet alone.
- Build Muscles: The muscle contracts with high frequency and intensity and trains and increases muscle density and volume.
- Reduce Fats: Muscle contraction needs a large amount of energy supply, so the fat cells beside the muscle are also consumed, leading to natural apoptosis and effective fat thickness reduction.
- Muscle Sculpt: Exercising the abdominal muscles, shaping the vest line / exercising the hip muscles, creating the peach hips / exercising the oblique abdominal muscles, and shaping the mermaid line.
- Treatment Of The Separation Of Rectus: It brings non-invasive technology to postpartum women and solves the problem of rectus
Jessy M. –
Good Customer Service.
Manny J. –
Very satisfied with the shopping experience, the service was also very good, and the logistics were fast.
Kelly S. –
After a month the effect is very obvious. it is recommended